- Many patients prefer to be sedated for their dental work and find it helpful to make their dental visits much more tolerable.
- This form of sedation allows us to treat you more efficiently, usually complete all of your dental treatment in one sitting versus returning for multiple appointments
- You will have no memory of the procedure
- Eliminates anxiety around dental procedures
- Post-operative discomfort is significantly reduced because of less anxiety, faster treatment and safe medications to reduce discomfort before you leave the office.
- Much safer than general anesthesia.
- You will be back to your normal routine by the next day and will have eliminated the stress often associated with a dental appointment.
Whether you are going for your routine dental check-ups and cleanings or looking to dramatically improve your smile, Ericson Dental is the place to go! Dr. Ericson, Dr. Baer, and Dr. Dudley are all very knowledgeable, talented and passionate about making sure you are getting the care you deserve! Just stop in to see the office-you will be very impressed!!Kala G. (Apr '16)
Both Dr Ericson and Dr Baer are personable, kind, and most importantly, great dentists. The office environment is very inviting, and the staff are happy to be there. Dr Ericson is the first to know and learn about new techniques, and I find that very comforting and exciting. He really wants the best for his patients! Highly recommend.Shannon C. (FEB '16)
Dr Ericson and all of his staff are amazing. He is honest and gentle... Two important qualities for a dentist! And he's personable and easy to talk to. I always see Lisa for hygiene and love her! She is thorough and also very gentle. And she's really sweet. Not to mention the office is pretty posh! Highly recommend this office!Rachel H. (Apr '16)
Wonderful office and staff. Dr. Ericson and Dr. Baer are both so professional and make your dental visit as comfortable as possible!Chris P. (Mar '16)
I have been going to Dr Ericson for a few years now. It is always a great experience. They are all very friendly and professional. Dr Ericson is phenomenal and is always eager to talk to you and find out how you are doing and what you have been doing!Alex H. (Jan '16)
Love the dental office!! The office has a very nice ocean view, the staff is very nice and welcoming every time . Dr Ericson and Dr Bear make you feel very comfortable .They have a new doctor in the practice, Dr Dudley. His very caring, and does an amazing job as well. I won't wouldn't go anywhere else .Paola M. (Apr '16)
Dr. Baer and the other staff at Ericson Dental are amazing. This is one of the cleanest, most professional offices I've been to. It is very clean, there is no waiting past your appointment time, everyone is friendly, and clearly this whole team knows what they're doing and have worked together for some time. I highly recommend this dental office!Ryan O. (Jan '16)
Loved it. No better place in Santa Barbara. Highly recommended!Nicole K. (Jan '16)
Hands down- the best office I've ever been to! Dr. Ericson, Dr. Baer, and Dr. Dudley are extremely knowledgeable and truly care. They have helped me choose the right treatment and I highly recommend them!Bob W. (Apr '16)
I have had nothing but great experiences at Ericson Dental. The doctors and the staff are caring and knowledgeable. They even got me in on short notice when I chipped my front tooth. Thank you Ericson Dental.Mike T. (Mar '16)