Q: I heard you can get be numb without giving me a shot. How is that possible?
A: We have the latest in anesthesia technology at our office that we would love to share with you. Our computerized anesthesia device:
- Allows us to numb your tooth with true needless anesthesia.
- Delivers a couple of drops of anesthesia at a time, numbing the tooth as it goes.
- Numbs a single tooth so you do not leave the office feeling like half of your face is asleep.
- Wears off within 20-30 minutes so you can return to your normal eating and drinking routine.
- Uses much less anesthetic while providing more reliable results.
- Takes affect immediately so you do not waste time in the chair waiting to get numb.
We are able to utilize this technology for all our procedures and it is a favorite among our patients. Most of them do not even realize we numbed their tooth!
Questions about your next procedure? Contact us for questions or to make an appointment: CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US