- Desire to straighten teeth without traditional metal braces
- Correct crowding
- Close spacing
- Reverse shifting after prior orthodontic treatment
Invisalign is a breakthrough technology that straightens teeth with a series of clear, virtually invisible, custom-molded aligners. These aligners replace the wires and brackets of the past, making orthodontic care practically unnoticeable to others. And, unlike braces of the past, these clear aligners can be removed while you eat and brush your teeth.
The average invisalign course of treatment takes about a year. During that time, you will change to a new set of aligners every two weeks. Each set of aligners gently moves your teeth one step closer to their optimal position until you develop a beautiful, healthy smile.
- Aligners are virtually invisible
- Allows for proper brushing and flossing during treatment
- Aligners are removed during eating
- Most treatments are completed within a year
Unlike traditional braces, few people will even know you’re wearing Invisalign. That’s because each aligner is nearly invisible. So you can have the confidence you need while looking great at work, at school, and with friends. It’s a new type of orthodontics, helping you look good now to look great in the future!
Invisalign has been proven effective in both clinical research and in dental practices nationwide and can treat:
- Crowded teeth
- Gaps in teeth
- Shifting of teeth after braces
Best of all, Invisalign helps improve your overall health, including:
- Healthier gums
- Easier cleanings
- Improved chewing
- Reduced risk of abnormal tooth wear
- Improved speech
- Greater sense of well-being
Please call us to schedule a consultation to see if Invisalign is right for you. Remember, with Invisalign, there’s nothing to hide.