Prevention is always better than treatment. By actively preventing disease and decay through regular home care, professional dental cleanings and regular exams, you will maintain a healthy, beautiful smile.
In addition, effective prevention can help you avoid costly treatments in the future to remove decay, restore teeth and treat gum disease. Regular prevention is truly your best investment.
- Our hygienists have been trained in this advanced technique
- Disinfects diseased gums while you are numb during deep cleanings to make the long-term outcome and health of your tissue more successful
- Our office has a CT machine to eliminate the need to refer you elsewhere for this scan.
- Digital 3D images of your mouth and bone.
- Our machine has been calibrated to deliver a fracture of the radiation while still creating a crystal clear image.
- It is a diagnostic tool used when planning our implant surgeries.
- Video of treatment planning on Anatomage
Nightguards / Athletic Guards:
- Many people need nightguards to prevent their teeth from pre mature wear while they grind and/or clench at night and to protect valuable aesthetic dental work.
- There are multiple designs based on your needs and activities you are involved with
Best experience I have ever had. Really they took care of me and I am not a fan of dentists. I have had major dental work done and the office staff and dental assistants have been fantastic! If you need a dentist I recommend Ericson Dental all the way. I love Ericson Dental and will never go to another dentist.Lisa G.
Both Dr Ericson and Dr Baer are personable, kind, and most importantly, great dentists. The office environment is very inviting, and the staff are happy to be there. Dr Ericson is the first to know and learn about new techniques, and I find that very comforting and exciting. He really wants the best for his patients! Highly recommend.Shannon C. (FEB '16)
Dr Ericson and all of his staff are amazing. He is honest and gentle... Two important qualities for a dentist! And he's personable and easy to talk to. I always see Lisa for hygiene and love her! She is thorough and also very gentle. And she's really sweet. Not to mention the office is pretty posh! Highly recommend this office!Rachel H. (Apr '16)
Wonderful office and staff. Dr. Ericson and Dr. Baer are both so professional and make your dental visit as comfortable as possible!Chris P. (Mar '16)
I have been going to Dr Ericson for a few years now. It is always a great experience. They are all very friendly and professional. Dr Ericson is phenomenal and is always eager to talk to you and find out how you are doing and what you have been doing!Alex H. (Jan '16)
I have been pleased with the care I've received at Ericson Dental this past year. The staff is pleasant, the dentists are skilled, and the equipment is first rate. I had a cavity filled about 6 weeks ago. Dr. Ericson used a new machine which numbed only the tooth, not the surrounding tissue. No more walking around with a numb jaw. Sweet!Wayne I.
Dr. Baer and the other staff at Ericson Dental are amazing. This is one of the cleanest, most professional offices I've been to. It is very clean, there is no waiting past your appointment time, everyone is friendly, and clearly this whole team knows what they're doing and have worked together for some time. I highly recommend this dental office!Ryan O. (Jan '16)
Loved it. No better place in Santa Barbara. Highly recommended!Nicole K. (Jan '16)
Very professional staff and Dr. Ericson provides a conservative approach to dental care. Always takes time to answer questions and never appears to be in a hurry.David G.
I have had nothing but great experiences at Ericson Dental. The doctors and the staff are caring and knowledgeable. They even got me in on short notice when I chipped my front tooth. Thank you Ericson Dental.Mike T. (Mar '16)